Milwaukee Golf's Best Driving Range
Welcome to Missing Links Golf Course and Driving Range, where you will find the Milwaukee golf community's best driving range. Our Milwaukee driving range, which is open year round, features heated stalls and lighting for nighttime practice. There is a credit card ball dispenser on the range side of the building. It's the perfect opportunity to practice for Mequon, Milwaukee, and Cedarburg-area golf lovers! Click here for a video tour!
Spring (March 15 - May 1) 8am - 7pm
Summer ( May 2 - Sept 5) 7 am - 9:00 pm (open until 9:30pm after July 1st)
Fall ( Sept 6- Oct 13) 8am - 8 pm
Winter (Oct 14 - March 14) automatic ball dispenser and heaters, open at dawn! Lights shut off 2 hours after sunset. Clubhouse hours 10am - 6pm.
- Open year round!Summer hours: Open at 7am Last bucket sold at 9pm, lights out at 10 pm
- Covered, heated hitting stalls on automatic timers
- See range rates and hours for more info
Open dawn to dusk!
See course rates and hours for more info
Private Indoor Lessons:
Improve your game with lessons from Instructor Scott Appleby using our indoor range and course simulator!
- Improve your game with lessons from Instructor Scott Appleby using our indoor range and course simulator!
- The newly installed Golf Simulator provides realistic results that compare accurately to your actual shot-making ability. Brought to you at an affordable price - practice, play, and be entertained with this unique golfing experience.
Call Scott Applby at 414-467-6618 for more information or reservations.
- Pro-Shop Hours:
- Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m
- Saturday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Missing Links Golf Course and Driving Range
Located in Mequon, Wisconsin, Missing Links is just south of Cedarburg and less than 20 minutes north of Milwaukee.
We are Southeastern Wisconsin's premiere golf teaching facility, complete with an award-winning Jack Nicklaus Par 3 course, full-size lighted driving range with putting greens and chipping areas, as well as a celebrated PGA golf instruction program and staff.