TOP TRACER TURKEY SCRAMBLE- 7:30 PM
Missing Links Golf Course & Driving Range is excited to announce the “ TURKEY SCRAMBLE” on Wednesday, November 22rd. The first session will be teeing off at 5:00 pm sharp, and the second session will follow at 7:30. Each session will be limited to the first 7 four-person teams (smaller teams will ghost-hit for the foursome). Each session will also have its own prize money payout and hopefully set up its own side bets.
The entrance fee is $180.00 per team of 4 and includes range balls and skins game fee. (The cost of the top tracer program will be covered by Missing Links).
Prize money will be paid to the Two Lowest Scores AND the team with the worst scores from each session.
- Join now because it is going to fill up fast unless, of course, you want to stay home on Wednesday and clean the bathroom for your Thanksgiving guests!
CLOSEST-TO BONUS GAME!!
Between sessions (7:00 – 7:30), Missing Links will hold a Closest-to-The-Pin event. For a $5.00 entrance fee. Pit your accuracy against your buddies USING THE Top Tracer Closest To game.
2023 TURKEY SCRAMBLE RULES AND INFO
- This is a four-person team scramble event.
- We will be playing a course to be determined.
- Men will be teeing up from the tips. Ladies from the red.
- The ball can be teed up for the first shot only in each hole.
- No re-hits on duffs.
- Teams will agree on the use of a mulligan for Top Tracer missed shots.
- The team captain will be in charge of turning in the scorecard at the clubhouse when the round is finished. Please circle all birdies.
- Skins will be paid out on any single lowest team score on a hole, no ties, or carryovers.
- If there are no skins, money will be awarded to all teams tied with the low score on the lowest handicap hole.
- The first tiebreaker for team event will be most team birdies.
- The second tiebreaker for team event will be most team pars.
- If anyone in a bay gets a birdie, all four occupants are strongly encouraged to ring the bell and enjoy a complimentary shot of FIREBALL. This is the natural handicapper!!
- All complaints and whining should be made to Kim E.